RE: [APD] Re: glowfish banned

The individual is the highest organization, for nothing else can exist without it. Anyway, if a ban is enacted, I DIDN'T relinquish my rights!!! Other people stole them from me. There is but one way to relinquish (as in submitting voluntarily to a search). If someone told me I had to be searched against my will, they have stolen my rights while using violence.

Lepomis_Man