[APD] glowfish banned

I think that glow fish should be banned not only in California but, in the whole word. We all know that either plant of fish end in the river streams disruption the local ecosystem with invasive species. Just as an example we have here in Florida South American Plecos allover the place. We don?t know the impact of genetically engineered fish will bring in to nature in the near future.
Another example of GM stuff it is in your freezer right now. Check out this website for genetically modified food.
http://www.seedsofdeception.com/
Saludos
Mario