[APD] RE: Melafix and Nerite Snails

I have used Melafix for a couple of years for many reasons.  Yes the snails (any of them of the four types I have) get up set when I first put it in the tank and I have not lost any in that time frame.  I have noticed that some will lay on the bottom all closed up for a day then their back to normal in a couple of days after the treatment ends.   JiM C.