[APD] Kasselmann Book available for the convention -- or - Evenlimited supplies have their limits

Okay, why didn't anyone sign up for the last few seats
available for the AGA 2003 Convention Field Trip this last
week?  You folks waiting for airfares to go higher?

Oh well, nevermind that.

What I really want to say is that arrangements have been
made so that the Kasselmann book option has been *reopened*
on the AGA website.  Read the fine print -- you gotta go to
get the book.  If you tried to buy and found it sold out,
it's back in!

I think the option is closing on the 14th or 15th
regardless of sales or supply because that's the deadline
for being able to fill the orders.

If you're interested, don't wait until the 14th.  This
isn't Ebay where last minute sniping saves you money ;-)

See you in Dallas,
Scott H.