RE: [APD] Kasselmann Book available for the convention -- or -Evenlimited supplies have their limits

Hey Scott,

Well the answer to your challenges are:  I already have "Aquarium Plants" by
Christel Kasselmann.  As for the field trip, I opted out because the
Convention Hotel which is a great hotel didn't have the AGA rate for the
night before.  Further, the hotel is on the airport grounds and a bit tricky
to get to and from outside the airport complex.  Believe that I know.  My
first year in Dallas I went back to Phoenix at least once a month by any
airline with the cheapest fare and at any time of day or night.  And then my
job and it's travel .... well did you know that DFW has (had) a tram
underground and above ground between terminals.

Ah the field trip.  Lake Lewis or Lewis Lake was a developers dream when I
transferred to Dallas and frankly in 1985 I thought they were completely
nuts.  I'll tell anyone why off list.  Oh well my Dad built roads, dug
basements and plotted ponds and lakes and built dug them in Kansas.

My plan is to drive Chev Tahoe four door 1995 along a very familiar route
from Phoenix to Dallas Fort Worth (DFW).  Anyone along the way wanting to
come along email me direct.

Enjoy,

Sharon Frey