Re: [APD] Duckweed

Lol.

But seriously, do everyone that loves you a favor and get a
small step ladder or step stool.  Buckets are terribly
unsafe to stand on. If you fall and break your arms, legs,
hips, skull, etc, they will miss having up and around --
plus, the d-weed will get totally out of control.

Okay, now I will get off my soap box, which isn't
especially safe to stand on either.

sh