Re: [APD] Re: Gw/NH4 -- or - Begging limitless questions

Well, something is going to limit them or, well, their
growth would be unlimited -- no tank would be big enough to
hold them.

But that doesn't happen.  So what limits that we actual
experience have what kinds of appearances?  Does light
limited look like iron limited?  Does it look like not
limited at all except the plant doesn't get gargantuan?

Chems chemical reaction rates, metabolic rates ("It's not
my nutrients, I just have a fast metabolism"), energy/light
input, temps?  You can't keep giving plants more of
everything, what's the desireable operative limitation, if
anyone knows?

Scott H.