[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bubble counters as pH monitors?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Bubble counters as pH monitors?
- From: Damian Barton <daemondamian at ozemail_com.au>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:45:01 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
I once made a really crappy bubble counter which didn't last long as
it wasn't very well made. However I remember I added some pH indicator
test liquid to it and it changed color dependent on bubble rate.
I'm in the process of buying a Dupla Bubble Counter for my low pressure
cylinder setup and was wondering it it was possible to add ph test
liquid to the
water you put in the counter?
Could it work? If not why not?