[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cansiter filter
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: cansiter filter
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:41:33 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200307021254.h62CsUIn008468@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Hey Tom, didn't you recently get a Via Aqua canister?
> How's it holding up?
> Scott H.
Jim dandy, I like it.
I was eyeballing those solid state chillers that have those barbed ends that
I could hook up in line with the filter. Looking back at many of of my
tanks, many seem to do well at lower temps(70-78F).
I have a lot of light plus live where it's hot so the tanks get pretty warm.
I don't like adding too much gadgets though.
This would not be bad for the techy person.
I also would like to say if I get MH lights again, it'll be with electronic
ballast, it'll be those small HQI double ended lamps with small
I don't like those big globes anymore and the big Full hoods with MH's are
something I don't like either.
I might actually know what I want when I buy a house someday:)