Re: Eheim ECCOs of decline -- or - The Eheimlock Maneuver

Scott wrote:

> "I know the Rena's hold up better than this, but I've yet to
> try a Via Aqua.
> Hey Tom, didn't you recently get a Via Aqua canister?
> How's it holding up?"

> Yeah, Tom, how's the Via Aqua performing?

> Two weeks ago I was searching the archives for info on canisters. I read Tom's previous write-up about his new Via Aqua. I also read some
> archive info from you, Scott, about your Filstars. I decided to go with the Filstar (Rena) XP2. I've had them a week and am very happy with
> them. I've got both of them on my 2 Tanganyika 55 g tanks. They're full of media and purring right along. I had Whisper 60s on them both, but
> I was using 2 biobags every other week. I'm saving money as we speak with the new investment. BTW, Big Als Online had the best deals on
> cansiter filters if anyone's interested.

> Being a non-conformist (everyone has Eheims), my second choice was the Via Aquas. The Filstars came with filter pads and carbon, but the Via
> Aquas didn't, so they suckered me in. As far as I could tell from the comments, they were very comparable.

Jamie <"\\\><

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.