[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Narrow Leaf Hygrophilia

Kirk M. wrote:

I recently obtained a plant that I have identified (via a picture on TheKrib) as Hygrophilia, v. Narrow Leaf. Does anyone know the full scientific name for this plant? Thanks!

The pic on The Krib looks like Hygrophila corymbosa "Angustifolia" (aka: H. angustifolia and H. salicifolia). It's commonly called Willow-leaf Hygro.
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee