LaMotte Test Kit

Hey folks,
I just wanted to put in a plug for reefsplendor.com.  I got a LaMotte nitrate
test kit for about $37 including shipping.  Best part of all was that the
reagents hadn't expired!  This one uses the tablet method, no messy spoon to
worry about.  Here's a question, though-this kit measures nitrate nitrogen.
Now when Mr. Barr recommends a nitrate level in the 5-10ppm range, is he
refering to nitrate or nitrate nitrogen (nitrate-n)?  Do I need to multiply or
divide by 4.4?  Thanks!

Kristian Anderson