[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LaMotte Test Kit
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: LaMotte Test Kit
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200306211109.h5LB9ojK014785@otter.actwin.com>
kristiananderson at att_net said:
> I just wanted to put in a plug for reefsplendor.com. I
> got a LaMotte nitrate
> test kit for about $37 including shipping. Best part of
> all was that the
> reagents hadn't expired! This one uses the tablet
> method, no messy spoon to
> worry about. Here's a question, though-this kit measures
> nitrate nitrogen.
> Now when Mr. Barr recommends a nitrate level in the
> 5-10ppm range, is he
> refering to nitrate or nitrate nitrogen (nitrate-n)? Do
> I need to multiply or
> divide by 4.4? Thanks!
Go forth and multiply.
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!