[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SW biotope
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: SW biotope
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:41:44 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200306121115.h5CBFMRJ008413@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> If anyone can ID the type of seaweed, and types of fish, John would
> appreciate it. I know this is a planted aquaria list, but for a biotope I
> consider the fish to be just as important as the plants!
Sargassum is the weed. Pretty common floating plant.
I'm pretty good with most Caribbean plants. Not sure if it will do well for
you. You need a mask and go looking under the water good for other plants.
Fish are tough to catch but fun to try.
> Steve Pituch