[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Moon Light - what color?
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Moon Light - what color?
- From: "George Booth" <gbooth at frii_com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 18:21:53 -0000
- References: <200306141111.h5EBBrZD000489@otter.actwin.com>
> Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:57:36 -0400
> From: "Chris Ferrell" <ferrell_chris at hotmail_com>
> Of the two colors, which is the more pleasing? Natural looking? (blue,
> I'd guess, not too often you see a red moon) Basically, given the
> choice of buying one, which is the way to go?
The blue seems more natural looking for a night time scene but the red is
more pleasing. The blue is pretty garish. Get one fixture and two bulbs
then you decide.
George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners