[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NO3 and PO4 in Takashi Amano Aquaria
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: NO3 and PO4 in Takashi Amano Aquaria
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200306071131.h57BVmB6009485@otter.actwin.com>
John T. Fitch said, in part, regarding the information from
Amano regarding PO4 and NO3 levels in his tanks:
> . . . I feel much reassured by this explanation and
> like to thank
> Tomoko Schum for the effort it must have taken to obtain
> the information
> and then to translate this lengthy explanation so clearly
> for us.
And Tomoko has been doing an equally fine job in the series
of TAG Amano articles she has been translating. Thanks,
So is it a very different method that Amano uses than Tom?
I mean especially PO4 causing algae -- is that just a
different view, or what?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).