RE: Lighting question: Follow up and Plant Dormancy

[snip]
Has anyone else ever seen plants reemerge after a long dormancy like I am
seeing?

Jerry

Yeah, I have seen this happen before. I've had little bits of hornwort start growing like crazy after doing something to cause a big water chemistry change (like cleaning a long-neglected vacant tank). I've also had "foxtail" from an LFS grow from the gravel after changing fertilizer dosages, and this is from a root mass since the plant had nothing growing out of the gravel before.

I've also seen similar, but not quite "back from dormancy" growth from crypts, but that's more along the lines of "the plant was alive but not growing, and now it is propagating". Crypts are famous for that though.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator