[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mold in Seachem Nitrogen...
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Mold in Seachem Nitrogen...
- From: Greg Morin <greg at seachem_com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:50:30 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200304051214.h35CE2Hr020479 at otter_actwin.com>
- References: <200304051214.h35CE2Hr020479 at otter_actwin.com>
>I bought the 500ml bottle of Seachem's nitrogen, and there is what
>appears to be a layer of mildew growing on the top of it... It formed
>shortly after I opened it and started using it.
>Is this mildew going to ruin what is in the mix? How can I get rid of
It should still be ok, but if you'll send your address to
support at seachem_com we'll send a replacement bottle. Please include
the lot# of the bottle as well (5 digit code stamped on the right
side of the bottle). If anyone else is having this problem you can do
the same. For now, just keep it in the refrigerator when not in use.
Apparently one of the batches did not receive enough preservative as
it should have. Please accept my apologies for any inconvience this
may have caused.
Seachem Laboratories, Inc. www.seachem.com 888-SEACHEM