Please help with hair algae!!

I'm a first-time APD poster and have recently set up my first planted aquarium.  Everything seems to be going well (Anubias and swords are pearling a lot) except that I have a big hair algae problem.  This stuff is growing all over everything!  Tank specs are as follows:
75 gallon tank about 45% covered with plants
75% Flourite/25% plain gravel and sand substrate
DIY CO2

130W PC and 80W fluorescent

Temp 82-84F

4 discus, 9 neons, 2 dwarf gouramis, 10 otos, 2 plecos, 2 raphael cats, 6 cories

Dosed with Flourish, Flourish Trace, K, and Iron 2x/week

pH 6.8  KH 3-4 no measurable nitrates
Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to get rid of this annoying stuff and keep it from coming back?  I can't even get it off my plants as the leaves tear before the algae lets go.  Thanks in advance!

The new
MSN 8:
 smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*

text/html (html body -- converted)
---