Re: Lighting -- Pendant penchants

>>How do folks deal with this, if it's a problem for them at
>>all?

I built a canopy that hangs from the wall.  Each canopy is composed of 2-4x2
and 2-2x2.  I place the halide ballast on top of the canopy.  This really
saved me once when my bubble counter broke and back flowed about 60 gallons
on the floor.  Luckily I can placed all the surge protectors and electrical
above the canopy versus being on the floor.

My wife thinks the canopy looks nice and it does the job that was intended -
keeping the light out of my eyes.

big D
--
Remove the word ³REMOVE² to reply to me.

Check out my fish site @
http://homepage.mac.com/ddaquaria/ddaquaria/

Or just a whole lot of macro and other aquarium pictures @
http://homepage.mac.com/ddaquaria/