Re: Water conditioner problem??

> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:19:20 -0600
> From: "Dominic" <dominic01 at dlink_org>
> Subject: Re: Water conditioner problem??
>
> I have used AmQuel for 3 years and later I started using Seachem Prime. No
Fatal reason but Prime is >comparatevely cheap. I would suggest you to check
the expiration date of your AmQuel bottle. Here in >my town we have a sleepy
LFS where you will find lot of expired products.

Google on "site:fins.actwin.com amquel ammonium"
http://fins.actwin.com/killietalk/month.200103/msg00376.html

It produces ammonium, which I guess could be the reason
for your fish death?

// Daniel.