[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #52
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #52
- From: Michael Eckardt <mike at odg_com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:05:38 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200302141048.h1EAmntt015916 at otter_actwin.com>
A perhaps easier way to drill the foam is to wet and freeze it. In the
it's much more stable.
>If you find a source for reticulated urethane foam where
>you can buy reasonable quantities in bulk, you can make
>your own socks. To drill this stuff, compress is between
>two pieces of wood and drill the sandwich with a fortsner
>bit. It's difficult to get the stuff to compress neatly.
>You can also nip away at it with scissors. Doesn't leave a
>very tidy an uniform hole, but, hey, it's just filter sock