More Ceratopteris Available...

Folks,
     While I was away with the family, my Ceratopteris (according to
the collective wisdom of this august body, it is probably Ceratopteris
pteridoides) grew like gangbusters and is shading out everything.  During
the same time one of my Anubias decided to sprout what appears to be a
flower stalk.  I am so excited, this is the first time that has happened
for me!
     So, if anyone wants a floating weed for their tank(s), please send a
donation to the fund and email me your snailmail address.

--
Christopher Damour