[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Trimming tools - Shear hopes and twisted dreams
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Trimming tools - Shear hopes and twisted dreams
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:14:50 -0800 (PST)
- In-reply-to: <200212191044.gBJAiYGk029293 at otter_actwin.com>
Shireen Gonzaga dreams of idea mowing shears for riccia:
> . . .I'd really like a
> scissors that's bent at a 90 degree angle so that the
> blade is horizontal to the tank bottom. It would be
> perfect for mowing a riccia lawn.
Not just bent at 90 degrees but with the jaws twisted at 90
degrees with respect to the handles, so that the jaws open
parrallel to the substrate while holding the scissors
Scissors bent at about 45 degrees aren't too hard to get.
Thy're used, for example, by medical folks to cut off
bandages and such.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.