[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Shireen's algae
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Shireen's algae
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:30:59 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200211231017.gANAHCUF015504 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Well, I finally found a BGA that has heterocyst and can fixed N2!
It looks like little brown fuzzy balls attached. An interesting find and the
first heterocyst I've found to date looking at Aquarium algae.
Phormidium (very small BGA)
Oedogonium(attached to wood)
Spirogyra(infesting the Riccia)