Best Shop light?

Hi, all!

I've got a 55-gallon 4-foot tank (long, deep, skinny tank) I want to set
up as a planted tank... I'm trying to figure out the best/cheapest way to
light it. I dug through the archives and found some nice articles on shop
lights, but I just realized that the article I was looking at is seven
years old!

Can anyone make any recommendations on brands/models, or should I just go
down to Home Depot and look around?

TIA,
William

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!