[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 2002 AGA Convention
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: 2002 AGA Convention
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 03:09:47 -0600
- References: <200209280748.g8S7m1604835 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
> Two other speakers are Chuck Gadd and me. I'm still not exactly sure what
> Chuck's going to talk on, but I'll be presenting a kind of tale of how I
My presentation is on my planted tank technique, based on the idea
of maintaining the tank not by reading test kits, but by watching the
tank, and making decisions based on the plant and algae growth.
I expect the presentation will be VERY open, and I will be trying to get the
audience's input on what they have seen in their tanks, since almost every
plant, and almost every tank responds differently to deficiencies and excesses.