In Praise of DrsFosterSmith.com

Sorry for the off topic post, but I can't help it :)

I haven't had the best luck recently with equipment, but
DrsFosterSmith.com made an otherwise disasterous month a whole lot
better. My Eheim 2026 was leaking and despite taking the whole thing
apart, lubing, etc. nothing worked. It's out of warranty, but I had
hoped DrsFosterSmith.com could help me find a way to contact Eheim.
If you've ever tried to find contact info for Eheim, you know my
frustration. Anyway, the customer service people at DrsFosterSmith
spent at least an hour with me on the phone trying to help. Thanks to
them and the Eheim service center, I fixed it. They went above and
beyond the call of duty. It's nice when things work out that way and
even nicer knowing that a retailer appreciates my business that much:)

JoAnn