[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Any questions about the nature of the chemical
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Any questions about the nature of the chemical
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:41:35 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200209161948.g8GJm1I09602 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
If any one wants, I can tell you if the plant has Anthocyanins, Tannins, or
the color comes from chromoplast etc.
Not all red color in plants is from anthocyanin.
I'll need a small sample of the colored portion, not that much. An envelope
with something to keep it from being cooked is all.
You can look yourself if you have some knowledge of plant anatomy and