Re: fuzz algae

Kinney, Travis said:

> That persistent algae you describe as clumps of dark green fibers
> that
> attaches to your rocks and lights-out won't hurt, sounds like brush
> algae.
> I'll forward you a picture off list. Good pictures here;
> http://www.aquaticscape.com/index75.html

None of those pictures look like what I heard her describe, I say this
not meaning to speak for her, but because her description seemed so
close to my stuff and my stuff ain't in those pics.  My stuff looks
just like the algae balls on that were pictured on the cover of PAM (I
thinkit was PAM) except that rather than forming orbs, it spreads out
along driftwood.

Scott H.