RE: hydrogen peroxide

I have successfully used 3% hydrogen peroxide to treat BGA in the past. I
"spot treat" the visible BGA. A day or two of treatment yields an aquarium
that stays free of BGA until I get lazy with my fertilizer regimen.

You must be careful not to overdose. You appear to be well below what I
have found to be a problematic level. I have dosed up to 1 ml per liter in
the past with no observable adverse effects. If you are having success at
lower levels, I would suggest you use that dose.

Good luck.