Y'ALLS/A question for Tom Barr

Yah Kimitachi, (Japanese for a typical Bronx greeting)
Here I am in the Greater outside sauna reading your efforts to sound like
Tommy Lee or Geoge W Bush. Youse guys alla buncha Republicans?

I'd like to get back on to the subject of plants. Some very nice people sent
me some cordifolus, ozelot and swartzi seeds. The seeds germinated at temps
of 30¼C and 90% humidity but have not grown any since they threw up 2 small
leaves. At present I have over 100 1 cm tall plantlets that are doing well
but have shown no inclination to grow.

As Tom is blessed with 81 green thumbs (he's all thumbs according to
rumours) I'd like some input as to how I can get these plants to grow
larger. They are in shallow flats filled with old mulmy soit covered with
gravel and about 5cm of clean aged water. They are exposed to morning sun a
nd the water temp is in the upper 27-29¼C range, pH is neutral to slightly
acid.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,