Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #243

> Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 06:08:13 +0000
> From: "Edward Venn" <e_venn at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Y'ALLS/A question for Tom Barr

<snip>
> I'd like to get back on to the subject of plants. Some very nice people
sent > me some cordifolus, ozelot and swartzi seeds. The seeds germinated
at temps
> of 30¼C and 90% humidity but have not grown any since they threw up 2
small
> leaves. At present I have over 100 1 cm tall plantlets that are doing
well
> but have shown no inclination to grow.
<snip>

Try raising the temperature to 30½C.   [Sorry, couldn't resist.  It's the
silly season here.  Incidentally, in some fonts, you can make the degree
sign º by typing Alt-186.]

> Edward Venn,
> SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
> Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,
> 1356 Kobuchi, Kasukabe,
> Saitama, Japan

Have another glass of Chateaux Blanc while waiting for above to work.

John T. Fitch
E-mail: JTFitch at FitchFamily_com
Web Site: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html