[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Flourish Dropper Rescue
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Flourish Dropper Rescue
- From: Augustine Rodriguez <rodrigaj at chibardun_net>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 03:37:38 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <200203160350.g2G3ogY10838 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
If the dropper is not too far down in the container (i.e., the level of the
solution is not too low) you can blow across the top of the container.
Increase velocity, decrease in pressure = Bernoulli's Principle. The dropper
should rise sufficiently to grab.
Rice Lake, WI USA
> From: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)
> Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:50:42 -0500 (EST)
> To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
> Subject: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1697
> Joshua W. asked:
>> Now.. what do you do when you stupidly put the little dropper in upside
>> down? :)
> At least I'm not the only one who does that! :) I use my long tweezers to
> get the dropper out.