[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Tadpoles
- From: "don" <don at calimages_com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:06:34 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <200203052048.g25Km2k27113 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200203052048.g25Km2k27113 at acme_actwin.com>
The ones we had at a pet shop I used to work at would eat any vegetable
matter. Algae or otherwise.
Plus, they eventually turn into frogs!
While I'd love to get my hands on some green tree frog tadpoles, (my wife is
a frog fanatic,) I don't think I'd trust them to eat only algae in my
Then again, I *am* using Victorian Haps in my 30g tank. They eat algae but
generally leave the plants alone.
Here's to living dangerously! Muhahahahahaha