[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Native plants
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Native plants
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:35:52 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200202162048.g1GKm1s27429 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
>>> I wonder what Tom Barr's planted tanks look like?
So do I:)
I really have not been focusing on aquascapes lately. I might take some
photo's later in a month or two.
> seems to use a lot of local plants in creating them.
Not much lately. They are just outside and growing. Not much challenge when
I can go out get them any old time:) It's fun seeing new stuff though.
> Amano tends to stick to using store bought
We all do to some extent. He uses native plants also. I still am suppose to
send him some plants from here shortly. He thought L. madagascarenesis grows