RE: Pocket PC Cameras

> Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:56:15 -0800
> From: Raymond Wong

> ...sorry this is a reply to the kodak dc215 not the
> pocket pc camera, i still use the kodak most of
> the time, it's smaller ..

Not at all - I can't help but appreciate the response.

I originally mentioned the IBM because of its ready availability as well as
its ability to double, in one model, as a Web camera/ videophone. But that
videophone option is definitely back burner - I'd need at least a couple of
"receivers" to create a want, much less a need.

And I'm _certainly_ open to other options.

> oh btw- Chrys those are realyl nice pictures on your website = )

Hmmm...can't say that I have a quarrel with that one, either.

And here you were, all apologetic and what-not ;-) ...

-Y-