Re: Glass Scratches

Dan Dixon wrote:
>I also agree with you when you speculate about your razor scraper not
>causing the scratches, although it is possible to scratch glass with a razor
>blade with the right errant motion.

I know the move. Last week, I did one of my infrequent glass cleanings, and
discovered a big NO-NO in glass cleaning. DONT USE A RUSTY RAZOR BLADE. I
even heard the scratch!!  It was big and deep one. Well, we sometimes have
to learn the hard way... from our mistakes. Hmmm... The blade is still
sitting in the holder.

Neil