Re: Red Tenellus (clarification)

It seems the offering of my first-born got everyone's
attention!! :0.  I have made a deal to get some in
the next week or so.  Thanks again Bailin! (And
thanks to Paul K. for an offer as well)

Once I get an established colony growing, I will
return the favor and offer some micro-leaf tenellus
to fellow APDers.

I do want to apologize for confusing things -- when I
said "micro-leaf red form of E. tenellus" -- I didn't
mean an all-red form.  To my knowledge this doesn't
exist.  I just meant the micro-leafed version that
_tends_ to get reddish highlights under strong
lighting. (As per N. Frank's PAM article on chain
swords)

-Tony, in Philly where it is snowing AGAIN!!