Glass Scratches

At some time within the past year, I managed to scratch the inside of my
glass aquarium. At night, the scratches were sparkling bright.  I searched
the archives for a possible solution, but found either (a) people with the
same problem, or (b) suggestions for acrylic tanks.  There was one
suggestion, involving fine grit and oil (didn't like the idea of oil in the
tank) and another for a $3000 machine (which wouldn't fit in the tank
anyway).  Nothing really helpful.

So, I was pretty much on my own. I've posted a web page on what I tried and
how it worked out. YMMV.

http://www.fitchfamily.com/glass.html

John T. Fitch
E-mail: jtfitch at spamcop_net