Re: RE: Small red form of E. tenellus

>>With all this talk of the small form of E. tenellus floating about the
list,
I went ahead and re-read Neil's excellent article in the Spring 2000 PAM...
Before Christmas I emailed the list asking if anyone wanted to do a plant
trade, and that was one of the plants I was looking for...  (Seriously, if
Robert/AquaBotanic was able to get some for sale, he'd make a killing right
now!!)<<

The only time recently, (in the past year) I got some red tenellus was when
Steve Dixon gave me some. My intention was to cultivate it so I could build
up a good amount of it, but I ended up selling it all to someone, sorry
Steve! The only other time I had some was two or three years ago when I got
it from Everglades Exotic. But I didn't know what it was back then and
complained it was to small! I havnt seen it commercially since. All the
pigmy chains from Florida Aquatic are emmersed tenellus, and when I have
gotten it from Singapore more recently, it is still  8 inch tall emersed
growth.

So everyone is going to have to beg Neil, Steve, Roger, and a few others for
it! :) I can get the short cuban stuff though, or dwarf hairgrass! :) How
about Lilaeopsis? :) Just kidding...

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com