R/O and Duplagan water conditioner 2

I have been using Dupla's water conditioner Duplagan for a while now to
treat tap water.

I have a question however... I use reverse osmosis water to soften my tap
water to about 4 °dH. Should I also add Duplagan (or any other water
conditioner for that matter) to the reverse osmosis water or should I only
treat my tap water?

Maybe Duplagan should also be added to the reverse osmosis water since it
does not only remove toxic substances, but also adds trace elements?

Any thoughts?

Davy Cleys
Belgium