[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MANY Kudos to AH Supply!
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at ActWin_com>
- Subject: MANY Kudos to AH Supply!
- From: "E.W. Marshall" <emmettw at direcpc_com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:40:44 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <200108301948.f7UJm1E23228 at actwin_com>
- References: <200108301948.f7UJm1E23228 at actwin_com>
With all the talk lately about poor customer service and lawsuits
against people wishing to speak openly about it on the
Internet, I wanted to share a positive experience I had just today.
I LOVE it when a company shows a sincere and friendly concern for a
I've had 2x55w AH Supply fixtures and ballasts running since 3-25-01
with no problems. Then within the last couple weeks, one of the
ballasts started "acting up" and going off and on even though I hadn't
changed a thing.
Anyway, I emailed the folks at www.ahsupply.com today about the
problem. Would you believe that I just got an email from them,
several hours later, telling me that a replacement ballast AND
sockets are already on the way at no charge to me? With a tracking
number to boot!
They also tried to call me at home (they are over 2000 miles away)
upon receiving my email.
If that wasn't nice enough, they also told me to take my sweet time
sending back the old ballast to be sure the new ballast lives up to
Just add me to the list of people who hold this company in VERY high