[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:lighting tips
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:13:10 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200108051948.f75Jm2Q14313 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> 4 96-watt power compacts
> or 4 110-watt Icecap VHO's.
> Does anybody have any thoughts, suggestions or experiences on which option
> (s) might be the better way to go?
> Much thanks in advance for you help,
Go with the PC's. Build a light weight box and add them to that. You can
build side holders to raise the light up or use something from the ceiling
to hang it down.