[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Water exchange system
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Water exchange system
- From: J & D Olberding <jdolb1 at home_com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:54:33 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200106181948.PAA27413 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
I am seeking information/directions on DIY water exchange system for
multiple tanks. I wish to put in a low budget, permanent, or at least, a
"remain in place" system that is easy to use, less tedious, less time
consuming and more water saving than individual tank exchange method like
water Python gizmo. It need not be automatic. I don't mind turning on a
valve or two. Just give me relief from servitude to 20+ tanks.
If seems too off topic, contact me off list.