[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inexpensive light bulbs
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Inexpensive light bulbs
- From: Kyle10500 at webtv_net (Kyle)
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 11:37:46 -0500 (CDT)
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)'smessage of Sun, 27 May 2001 03:48:03 -0400 (EDT)
Roger Miller wrote:
>The lights are not real bright and in my
>experience they may stop lighting
>dependably after a year or so.<
I thought ALL bulbs should be replaced after a year, inexpensive or not.
It's what I've always read anyway. Should I replace my Coralife PC bulbs
after 1 year?