[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:micro valves
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:37:17 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200105101948.PAA19951 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> I have a new co2 system and I think I need to build a gang valve system. I
> don't want a series of regulators and bottles.
> How many valves can run off one 5 lb bottle?
As many as you want pretty much.
> I'm guessing a nightmare
> balancing bubbles with too many diffusers off one line. I assume it's all a
> balancing act with the valves and regulator?
Not really. It's quite easy.
Adding a valve for each tank is a good set up and is no problem.
Each tank can be dosed how ever much it needs.
> I could use some suggestions on needle valves too.
I've been very happy with the Monolith Marine's 19$ valve. Got 8 on a ten
pound tank. Brass "T"'s cost 1$ ea or Home Depot. I set up another system
with 10 valves on a 50lb tank. Won't have to refill that one much:)