RE: High light vs vacation? (was Re:Augh)

> From: A Ling <aling at capu_net>
> For Tom & those with lots of light, for how long can you leave your tanks
> unattended, that is, lights on timers, CO2 left running, but no PMDD, no
> additional fish food, no water changes, before your plants think of you as
> "lazy"?  Do you reduce your light intensity while away?  Pay someone else
> to do maintenance?

My limiting factor would be needing more water in the sumps in 4 days, but
the real problem is the 5 cats and 2 parrots that push me over the edge and
into needing a friend with a key who likes animals :)

Jon Wilson
http://www.knology.net/~jwilson/plants.htm