Killer ghost shrimp!

Ok, I would not have believed this if I had not just
watched it happen. In my 125 I have a stand of asian
ambulia. I was pleasantly surprised to see a baby
cardinal tetra swimming about in it. As I watched it
suddenly thrashed  about. Upon closer examination I
saw that it ahd been ambushed by a ghost shrimp! This
large shrimp was perched high in the plant near the
surface, and when the fry swam by it grabbed it it and
ate it. Wierd.

Scott