Fishkeeping Attractions in Germany, Prague, Austria, or Switzerland?

Hi, everyone.  I've been an avid (hint: totally bonkers) fishkeeper for
about three years, and I am really into freshwater plants.

I lived in Berlin for a couple years back in the early 90's, and it
wasn't until a few years ago that I learned that the Germans are so
adept at fishkeeping and freshwater plants.

I''m going back in a couple of weeks on vacation and I wanted to
find some attractions to visit while I am there.  I'll be in Koln, Berlin,
Dresden, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Zermatt, and Interlocken.

Are there any popular fishkeeping attractions in any of these
cities?  Clubs, mega-pet stores, public aquariums, anything that a
fish-nutlike me would love to see.

Please advise.  If anyone on this lists actually lives in one of these
cities, I'd love to hear from you.

Ich kann auch Deutsch sprechen.  If replying in German, please
reply to my e-mail address, and not to the list.

Thanks for any help you can provide.  I will no doubt share any
interesting plant information that I have discovered when I return in
June.

Eric C. Golden
"The only way I can get a girl to touch my butt is
with her shoe."